Who's Who Art Club International

Who's Who Art Club International
Artiste Membre

samedi 29 mai 2021

Jeff Buckley

17 novembre 1966  -  29 mai 1997

Jeff Buckley had an ethereal voice and an incredible vocal range. He was a tenor capable of reaching a falsetto*pitch. A tenor’s range in the bass clef spans middle C to high F. Jeff’s actual range was four octaves. En savoir +



Ce qui me rapproche de Jeff  Buckley :

« Music was like my first real toy. I was an only child for a while, and I was alone a lot of the time - and I liked it. I still like being alone. »

« Words are really beautiful, but they're limited. Words are very male, very structured. But the voice is the netherworld, the darkness, where there's nothing to hang onto. The voice comes from a part of you that just knows and expresses and is. »

« I just want to be a guy with a guitar. »

« I want to be ripped apart by music. I want it to be something that feeds and replenishes, or that totally sucks the life out of you. I want to be dashed against the rocks. »


Recherche associée :



Ils sont nés un 29 mai : Isaac Albéniz (1860), Iannis Xenakis (1922), Bernard Clavel (1923), Louis Velle (1926), Charles Denner (1926), Gary Brooker (1945), Pascal Dusapin (1955), Noël Gallagher (1967), Stanislas (1972),  Xavier Rudd (1978), …

Ils nous ont quittés un 29 mai : Dennis Hopper (2010), Romy Schneider (1982), …

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire