Who's Who Art Club International

Who's Who Art Club International
Artiste Membre

dimanche 31 octobre 2021

Michael Landon

31 octobre 1936 - 1er juillet 1991

Ce qui me rapproche de Michael Landon :

"Dreaming  is one thing, and working towards the dream is one thing, but working with expectations in mind is very self-defeating."
                   
"I don't have expectations. Expectations in your life just lead to giant disappointments."
                                  
"I believe in God, family, truth between people, the power of love."
                   
"Every script I've written and every series I've produced have expressed the things I most deeply believe."
                   
"I think all of us create our own miracles."
                   
"I want people to laugh and cry, not just sit and stare at the TV."
                   
"I believe that there is God in all of us."   
                   
"The one thing I need to leave behind is good memories."
                   
"I don't mind dying if I have to, but I'm damned if I want to pay for the guarantee. I'm sorry."
                   
"I'm not the kind of person who gives up without a fight."

Une dédicace :

Recherche associée :
Générique

Ils sont nés un 31 octobre : Johannes Vermeer (1632), Helmunt Newton (1920), Bud Spencer (1929), Jean-Louis Servan-Schreiber (1937), Robert Pollard (1957), Johnny Marr (1963), ...

Ils nous ont quittés un 31 octobre : Francesco M. Veracini (1768), Egon Schiele (1918), Max Linder (1925), Max Reinhardt (1943), Alfred Pellan (1988), Federico Fellini (1993), Bobby Parker (2013), ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire