Who's Who Art Club International

Who's Who Art Club International
Artiste Membre

jeudi 8 septembre 2022

Peter Sellers


08 septembre 1925 - 24 juillet 1980

Ce qui me rapproche de Peter Sellers :

"L'homme aux multiples visages"


« If you ask me to play myself, I will not know what to do. I do not know who or what I am. »

« I'm a classic example of all humorists - only funny when I'm working. »

«There is no me. I do not exist. There used to be a me but I had it surgically removed. »

«Conversation like television set on honeymoon... unnecessary. »

«I feel ghostly unreal until I become somebody else again on the screen. »

«Women are more difficult to handle than men. It's their minds. »

«To see me as a person on screen would be one of the dullest experiences you could ever wish to experience. »


                Recherches associées :               

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire